These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Glo Digital's hosting services by you, the Client. Violation of these terms may result in suspension or termination of your service.
You may not publish or transmit via our hosting service any content that we reasonably believe:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to us; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Glo Digital by offended viewers;
Vexation & Harassment
Glo Digital does not tolerate any harassment, malice or abuse towards its employees or subsidiaries. Any form of harassment, cursing, threats, or ill will directed towards Glo Digital staff or authorized agents shall not be tolerated.
You agree to conduct themselves in a professional manner regardless of the method of communication with Glo Digital. Should you be found in violation of this clause Glo Digital reserves the right to suspend or terminate services with or without prior notice and without liability.
Glo Digital Clients may not initiate the following practices. Glo Digital reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts found in violation of these items with or without prior notice given and without liability.
Go Digital reserves the right to determine what constitutes resource abuse and take the appropriate action.
- Use 25% or more of system CPU resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are various processes and activities which can cause this; these include but are not limited to: Perl Scripts, CGI, PHP, Python, HTTP, etc.
- Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to SETI@home, Node Zero and Folding@home
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any file sharing, bit torrent or other P2P network services, client or server software.
- Run any gaming servers such as Battlefield 3, MineCraft, Counter-Strike, etc.
Glo Digital does not allow, condone or authorize any forms of Network Abuse including but not limited to Denial of Service attacks, Phishing attempts, port scans, SYN Floods etc.
Glo Digital reserves full right to determine what constitutes Network Abuse and take the appropriate action against the Client with or without prior notification and without liability.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Glo Digital and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Glo Digital network.
- Use of Glo Digital's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Glo Digital's other customers use of the network.
Glo Digital assigns IP addresses to clients based upon the guidelines of ARIN: https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html All IP Address allocations must be justified based upon this policy. Glo Digital reserves the right to request verification at any time for assigned IP addresses at which time under Glo Digital's discretion IP assignments may be revoked.
Glo Digital does not accept material such as:
- Proxy, VPN, Torrents, Tor, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal gambling and lottery sites or services.
Content "published or transmitted" via Glo Digital's service includes Web content, email, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any service provided by Glo Digital.
* Glo Digital can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it is at Glo Digital's sole discretion to issue a refund
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial email
Any kind of bulk emailing using our hosting is strictly prohibited.
You may not send any unsolicited email, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using Glo Digital's services.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law in your jursidiction to copy the work in that manner.
Glo Digital will terminate the service of Clients with repeated copyright infringements.
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
Glo Digital's standard policy is to contact the Client during which a violation of the AUP or TOS has occurred. However, Glo Digital does reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account with or without notice at its own discretion. The Client agrees to maintain up to date primary contact email information with Glo Digital. The Client shall be given all appropriate details of the Violation as well as a time frame to correct the issue before action shall be taken. Once the email has been sent to the Client, Glo Digital will consider that the Client has been notified. Glo Digital reserves the right to use discretion on the amount of time given for a customer to correct the issue before action is taken. For example:
- A violation containing a "Phishing" site is lodged against the client, the offending files will be immediately disabled and the Client will be given 24 hours to clean and secure the site. If after 24 hours the Client has not replied confirming they have taken action, further action may be taken such as suspending the individual site and/or suspending the entire VPS or Dedicated Server.
- A violation resulting in a "Spam" complaint. We shall investigate the complaint to determine how the spam is being sent. We shall provide a best effort analysis to locate the source of the spam. If for example it is being sent from a script, we shall attempt to disable that script and notify the Client. If it is being sent from an individual account, if possible, we will attempt to disable password access to that account. We shall then notify the customer giving them 24 hours to investigate the complaint and provide a resolution to the abuse complaint. Should we be unable to isolate and/or disable the source of the "Spam" we may place a SMTP filter against the Client's service to prevent additional emails from being sent out until at which time a resolution to the issue is made. If after 24 hours no response has been received from the customer, additional steps may be taken to ensure the "Spam" has been stopped such as system wide SMTP filters, suspension of individual sites, disabling password access to certain accounts, disabling of scripts or as a final step suspension of all services.
- A violation resulting from "Resource Abuse". We shall investigate the resource abuse and provide the Client with a best effort analysis of the problem causing the resource abuse. At which time the Client will be given a time frame to make the corrections to their code, scripts, mysql queries or software services running. If the issue is not corrected within the time frame given, Glo Digital will then take further steps to ensure the stability of the network and servers and may take actions including but not limited to disabling plugins, themes, accounts, scripts, services and in reserves the right to issue a full service suspension depending on the severity of the issue based upon Glo Digital's judgment of the scenario.
None of the above examples are meant to be specific guidelines with regards to how each and every case may be handled. Glo Digital reserves full rights to use its judgment and discretion in how each individual case is handled.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Glo Digital network.
Glo Digital is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Glo Digital network.
Scheduled Maintenance and Downtime
Glo Digital will use its commercially reasonable efforts to provide services at all times. You acknowledge that from time to time the services may be inaccessible or inoperable for various reasons, including periodic maintenance procedures or upgrades ("Scheduled Downtime"); or service malfunctions, and causes beyond Glo Digital’s control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Glo Digital, including the interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, or network congestion or other failures. Glo Digital will provide at least 12 hours advance notice to you for Scheduled Downtimes, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, inaccessibility and/or inoperability of its web servers. Glo Digital has no responsibility for downtime resulting from a user's actions.
Accounts cancelled according to the Cancellation Procedure below are eligible for refunds for whole caneldar months of unused hosting. Accounts terminated due to a violation of these Terms of Service are not eligible for refunds.
Account Billing and Termination
Suspension of accounts due to overdue payment: An account will be suspended if payment is not received by the due date. No additional notifications will be made on account suspension.
Termination of accounts due to overdue payment: If an account is not paid within 14 days of the invoice date, the account will be terminated and all information within the account will be deleted.
Cancellation Procedure: Contact us to cancel a hosting account. Proof of account ownership will be required for the request to be valid. A refund will be provided for whole calendar months of unused hosting services at the rate of one-twelvth of the annual fee per unused calendar month. Setup fees are non-refundable.
Courtesy Services for Customers
All services such as backup and cPanel are provided for the courtesy of the subscriber. It is your sole responsibility to maintain your own backup of any data. Glo Digital is not responsible for lost data or for lost data due to third party software that is not maintained by Glo Digital.
Associations with Other Entities
Nothing in this website shall be construed to imply any affiliation between Glo Digital and any other company.
Limitation of Damages
Recovery of damages from Glo Digital may not exceed the amount of fees it has collected on the account.
You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy to any issues relating to the Glo Digital Hosting Service is to discontinue using the Service.